Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Best Methods To Use Is Fusion 360 Free Reddit In Your Home

Is Fusion 360 Free Reddit No Longer a MysteryTangentially related, but I paid for a subscription when fusion360 first nerfd the hobbiest license. I checked my subscription as it was going to renew and the price had doubled. As much as I liked this software, as a hobbiest, I just couldn't keep up with the price. All the hoops and limitations have made it extremely unpleasant to use. Yeah, not liking what's changing here, might just export all my files as STEP while I still can and look at other options. I have a personal licence. The program loaded on my Win 10 laptop.


You can create parts but the design feature history is shared across multiple components in the same linear tree. Moving components from one fusion design to another is kinda clunky as there isn't really any assembly tools to create things like mates and concentric constraints between parts. So think of a fusion file as the entire project and design accordingly. I thought it could be interesting to get reason why F360. SW users don't use FreeCAD instead. Results can still be seen from these studies that have been run in the past. All previous Generative Design outcomes can be viewed, but the results are unable to be exported. Removing rapid moves means that all toolpaths will use High Feed, where the maximum feedrate for linking moves is the cut feedrate. The ability to decrease the feedrate of linking moves exists if it's needed but the ability to raise the high feed value above the cut feedrate is removed.


Just started using Freecad after moving to linux... It works really well for what I need, and while a bit of a learning curve I'm liking it so far. There's a few tutorials on youtube from freecad academy if you're interested. If your a student I would recommend Creo because it's free for students. I'm just a hobbyist. I don't make any money from my hobby. I'm also not rich, but I think the cost is reasonable. They're offering subscriptions/licenses at 40% off right now and I just purchased a 3-year subscription for $801, which works out to about $24/month USD. The annual commercial license is only $80 Canadian a month as I write this, that's hobby money for many of us. If you are using it commercially and your company can't afford this, your company is not long for this world. I've used Fusion 360 for years now, and the only other 3D software I've used is Solidworks but it's so expensive they won't even list the price online.


Watch some videos by Autodesk or Product Design Online to get a base coat. Every time I didn't know how to do something, I'd grab some screenshots and post here. People are genuinely helpful and you'll likely get 2or autodesk 3ds max 2016 serial number and product key 3 ways to tackle it. You can give a read to the below-mentioned link, this is how I personally started learning. Yeah, I'm trying to go from hobby to side hustle and I'm about to give in and get the paid version.


0 comments:

Post a Comment