Sunday, November 27, 2022

Why Is This Product Being Sold?

The How To Download Keyforrest Autocad 2016 64 Bit GameInstalled fine, but once I went online, it said that my version of Windows β€œwas not authentic”, so i had to get a new one. Thank goodness keyforrest does returns. Not to happy with Microsoft 10, lots of changes and I’m not computer savy, wish that I hadn’t installed it. Arrived in good shape, easy to install. The Cd worked but the product key didnt. But i just called the number and entered in like a million numbers and it worked.


Based on the comments and the four star rating I assumed it was safe since it said it was from Microsoft through keyforrest. However, some people pointed out the disk included may have malicious software and others pointed out that their key didn’t work. I installed windows 10 to my new pc using a usb and attempted to entire the code included with this disk and it did not work. It straightened out the problem. Now computer works great. I have never had any problems with it. I only wish they would have left the Media Player as it was.This is an OEM version. Will work on only one machine . The seller sent me an email suggesting various things to try with Microsoft. I spent several hours trying to activate. Microsoft persistently failed to acknowledge that I had it even though I downloaded it under my account. Then persistently refused to be of any use in the tools for activation error. Lesson learned…you get what you paid for….


Getting tired of the ever evolving Microsoft attitude of β€œwindows is a service” as an excuse to shove advertising and spyware onto my pc. Took a while but after the lengthy wait for updates, it was installed and ready to go. Working great , easy install , i would recommend this product. Had no problems installing this onto the computer easy setup wizard. Ps if it comes to a screen that has partitions on it delete them. It will reinstall everything else. Extremely effecient. Time saving. Works great with every computer i’ve used it with. The product key worked with both my desktop. Laptop with no problems. I had downloaded the free Windows 10 update, but it just didn’t work well and was slow. I reinstalled from the disc. Had great results.


As others mentioned, I was able to install it and afterwards I did see a product code in the system dialog, but it wasn’t valid and the next day Windows refused to activate. I wish that windows would still come with a computer when you buy it. I hate having to purchase all the software separate. I don’t know if this version is an actual improvement of anything, but I finally replaced my Windows XP Professional. Most annoying is that some of my older programs just wouldn’t work at all - not compatible! The features are good. It runs very smoothly on my p.c!c! I would recommend Windows 10 to anybody. This is definitely a MAJOR improvement over windows 8. I takes me back to windows 7 and before. It then restarted my computer. Up came the fully implemented version of Windows 10. Better than Windows 8 by a far cry but it will never rival the easy simplicity of Windows 7 or XP. It is close enough to Windows 7 however that it’s tolerable enough to keep, but still too far away to get comfortable with it quickly.


Worked perfectly as advertised. Popped in the disc and had my new computer build up and running in alternative for 3ds max 2021 vray materials water no time. Windows 10 is a decent operating system. It does the things I want it to pretty well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment