Friday, December 30, 2022

So Installation Was Quick And Easy

How To Download Keyforrest Autocad 2016 64 Bit...A Good Present For FriendsArrived quickly, installed easily. When trying to activate Windows, it reports that product code has already been used. If you are building your own system, DO NOT buy this version. You have to be able to image it onto a HDD, in the same manner as preconfigured systems so that it will install itself upon first boot up. No problem with purchase or delivery.


I made a second attempt to contact about how the item arrived with no product key code. It appears it had been removed or fell off prior to delivery. Today they resolved the issue. Built a new computer. Installed Windows 10. I upgraded from a Windows 7 computer, which is a big change…but I like it so far. I was expecting an English version, but received a Dutch version. Used for custom build desktop.


I really don’t like microsoft windows having said that what else can you buy that will be compatible with most software. This company may be the most corrupt company in the USA. Past issues with foreign work force in US. Europe to acquire cheep labor. Past issues with illegal threats to computer manufactures and hardware manufactures. I am sure that I have missed something. Not a good company a least from it past history.. It then restarted my computer. Up came the fully implemented version of Windows 10. Better than Windows 8 by a far cry but it will never rival the easy simplicity of Windows 7 or XP. It is close enough to Windows 7 however that it’s tolerable enough to keep, but still too far away to get comfortable with it quickly.


Based on the comments and the four star rating I assumed it was safe since it said it was from Microsoft through keyforrest. However, some people pointed out the disk included may have malicious activation code autocad 2020 mac beginners tutorial crochet stitches software and others pointed out that their key didn’t work. I installed windows 10 to my new pc using a usb and attempted to entire the code included with this disk and it did not work.


Do yourselves a favor; just use Windows 10 without registering it, or buy a cheap CD key on the internet. I’ll admit, I was resistant to go to Windows 10. However, now that I have gone through the process of installing Windows 10, I feel that it was mostly worthwhile. I bought this. All was well. But I do not like Windows 10…wish I had stayed with window 7. W7 is so much easier to work with when trying to figure what you want to do. All of my friends who switched to W10 say the same. Received quick, Win 10 was install on a new built computer. So installation was quick and easy.


Comes in a cardboard sleeve that should last the lifetime of Windows 10. I tried to purchase the β€œreal” Microsoft 10 but accidentally purchased this one. I’m disgusted with keyforrest for actually supporting this product. The mandatory activation code is not legit. You will be blocked from actually using this product. This worked perfect. So easy to install. I don’t think its as bad as what people say. I loved windows 7. I love windows 10 too. Interface is good. Very simple. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.


If you can’t figure out how to install and use it then learn how to.Basically don’t give the OS a bad review if it could be another issue besides the OS. Now back to the OS review…This is a good OS compared to Windows 8. They made it super user friendly, however by doing that they locked up a lot of things you used to been able to change. If you don’t want Windows 10 then get Windows 7.


0 comments:

Post a Comment