Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Insider Secrets Of Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working Discovered

Regular Windows 10 Home version. The best part of this unit that it comes with a USB drive. You can simply use it anywhere where there is no cd drive or internet connection. When I called Microsoft they told me the code was already used. Their was nothing they could do. My advice go buy in a real store this one will give you nothing but trouble. It is fast but I truly hate windows 10 but they are dropping support for 7 in a few years so I almost had to go with the 10 on my new PC. Windows 10 won’t allow you to pick and choose updates any more so it messes with some of my software and I end up having to reinstall or fix things so they work right. I do wish they would bring back win7. It has some annoying things. Once I had black screen after update. I needed to recover my system to previous state, uninstall AMD driver, update and then install AMD driver again. I don’t like fact that some settings are in β€œSetting” app, and some in β€œControl Panel”.And I get UK version, so I needed to install US Eng version and set my keyboard settings. For all the complaints of a skimpy app store, having all the important apps plus thousands of others on the desktop is a huge plus. Plenty of quality games as well in the store. Actual legit. Usable software in hours. Create you own hard media at home if you want it. Not sure why others had issues, probably because it HAS to be on a NEW install, blank hard-drive, NOT an upgrade, or reload…. Well I had to update from Vista64 because some of the software. Drivers are not longer supported.


0 comments:

Post a Comment