Monday, April 3, 2023

Why Not Just Include A Printout With The Key?

What You Do not Find Out About How To Download Keyforrest Autocad 2016 64 Bit May possibly Surprise YouShouldn’t have that with a new product. Microsoft Office is a really software to work with. Don’t waste your time on this or subsequent Windows versions - stick to version 7. Instant email delivery of you product.


It installs Edge in place of Internet Explorer; I thought IE was annoying but Edge is even more troublesome and slow.I ended up uninstalling the free upgrade. Came in an official Windows 10 envelope. I did not use the software disc, I just used the code off the envelope to re-authenticate my current version. All I had to do was type in the code, and my computer was good to go. Built a new computer. Needed W/10. Inserted a flash drive to download it from the Microsoft web site and it kept stopping at 98% and told me there was a problem. I decided to contact M/soft and ended up talking to a lass who proclaimed she was in training.


Lets face it, not every release of Windows OS is great. Win 98SE,Win XP, Win 7 and now Win 10. Runs great, fast easy to transition to from 7. Bypass 8 or 8.1, they sucked. Wish I’d bought Windows 8, as I’m having to buy add-ons for my DVD drive to even work under this OS.


I bought this last week and the product key was already taken so I can not even activate my windows 10. As a longtime Win 10 user, I’m happy with the operation of it. This installation went is fusion 360 free for hobbyists definition of gaslighting at work very smoothly, except the product code on the scratch-off label was illegible at one character. Several tries got me to the correct one. Honestly, this should be a five star review.


Looked it up and found that I had to peel a sticker off , and then rub off a small area the size of a pinky finger nail like a lotto ticket. Once I did that I saw what might be a key. It was so tiny I had to take a picture of it with my phone and then zoom in. Why not just include a printout with the key? My PC hard drive died, so I bought a new drive, a new video card, and a new WiFi card that are compatible with Windows 10. I was quickly able to get Windows 10 installed, and then waited through the updating.


A great OS, but you there are annoying little things like it stressing your internet out of nowhere and programs like Word or Powerpoint need monthly subscriptions now. If you need Windows and can’t use Ubuntu because of some Windows-only applications, that’s too bad, but Win10 is one of the best Windows yet, I think. Doesn’t require much space at all. $100 for a half baked, buggy, confusing UI, useless features is a rip off.Oh and it ships with whole bunch of bloatware like games, useless 3rd party apps etc. Installed Windows with serial number on sealed envelope. Microsoft flagged it as already used on another machine.


Sadly the product won’t activate, not online or over the phone, just says it’s not a legitimate product code or ID. I tried several times but with no luck. Sadly there’s no way to escalate this via keyforrest as it’s now too late.


Most of it feels gratuitous, the core components are still there, just masked by extra layers. On and on..Operationally it feels nimble enough, paired with decent gear it should function well. OK, so I will try this with the version on the CD inside the envelope. Literally two hours to copy off the CD. Onto my thumb drive. I run that install version.”INVALID ACTIVATION CODE”. Go back and read some reviews of people getting used keys. And I have to re-learn. Get used to the feel of this version. But otherwise, things seem to work faster with it and more reliably. I still think that Windows HP was the best of them. Windows 10 should cost less because it comes with annoying / big-brother-esque advertising fo

0 comments:

Post a Comment